Executive Summary

Five hundred U.S.-based executives and managers, both finance and non-finance completed the full Brainard Summer/Fall 2021 Outlook Survey. Of these leaders, 52% are in the C-suite or hold director, VP, or senior VP titles. The remaining 48% are managers or senior managers. Most, 57%, are in finance or accounting, while 43% are in non-finance roles.
Among our 500 respondents, 27% are at companies with annual revenues under $10 million, 36% fall between $10 million and $50 million, and 38% report revenue between $50 million and $250 million. Most respondents’ companies, 87%, are privately held.

By clicking 'Download Now' you agree to our Terms of Use. We take your privacy seriously. For more information please read our Privacy Policy. By registering with the Enterprise Guide you will automatically receive our weekly Product Update and Technology Insider eNewsletters.

Copyright 2021 Enterprise Guide. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy