The right solution will mitigate most—if not all—disruption your services organization might be facing (or will be facing soon).
• Improved visibility across all professional services functions, including intake, execu-tion, and ongoing management of
the client lifecycle
• Centralized database for project revenue and cost data
• Standardized processes for opportunity, resource, and project management
• Automated workflow for financial management and accurate invoicing
• Real-time reporting and analytics for visibility into engagement status and improved commu¬nication to stakeholders
• Centralized management of information for a seamless audit trail
• Improved financial management support through multicurrency and multilingual ap-plications that support localized tax
• Reduced manual data entry and elimination of spreadsheets to lower administrative costs and upkeep
Please fill all the required * fields.